Imran is a seasoned professional with his rich internal audit experience spanning over decades. Throughout his career, he has established a reputation as a transformational leader who is driven by challenge and committed to furthering standards of excellence. He has worked for various multinationals, Big Four Firms and National & International corporates. He has got hands-on experience of setting-up internal audit functions for various organizations ; and is considered a subject matter expert.
He is a proud winner of “Internal Audit Excellence Award” from ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales).
Imran has a passion to serve the profession; and he is doing this in various capacities. He served/serves as:
- Chairman of ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK) Members Advisory Committee.
- President of ACFE (Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, USA),
- Member of ACCA’s Global Forum for Audit & Assurance
- Member of ACFE’s Global Advisory Council
Imran gets invited as an expert speaker at various professional conferences & seminars world-wide. His recent speaking engagements include the following:
- International Conference of Internal Auditors – 2018 – Dubai, UAE
- International Conference of Internal Auditors – 2017 – Sydney, Australia
- ACFE Middle East Fraud Conferences – 2016 & 2017 – Dubai, UAE
- ACCA Members Event – 2016 – Doha Qatar
- Middle East Oil & Gas Supply Chain Forum – 2015 & 2016 – Dubai
- International Conference of Internal Auditors – 2014 – London, UK
He currently works for an Oil & Gas sector company as Chief Internal Auditor.