Lillian Chow is an Associate Vice President of Retail Audit at Canadian Tire Corporation, and has 18 years of experience delivering risk advisory, internal control, internal and external audit services. Her background is specialized in wholesale and retail including merchandising, supply chain, eCommerce, marketing and store operations. Her expertise includes improving company’s control environment by identifying control design gaps and operating effectiveness related deficiencies while conducting risk assessments, auditing business processes, and performing data analytics.
- Associate Vice President, Retail Audit – Canadian Tire Corporation: March 2021 – Present
- Audit Portfolio Manager – Canadian Tire Corporation: March 2012 – February 2021
- Senior Auditor/Manager – Internal Audit/Senior Manager, Internal Controls – Hudson’s Bay Company: 2005-2012
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario: CPA, CA
- Certified Public Accountant: CPA, Delaware
- Conducted various internal training sessions and speaking engagements for staff on data analytics, audit planning and process walkthrough