Payments Modernization – Incorporating Modernization into Internal Audit Planning
In this presentation, participants will: 1) Explore the major changes that come with payment modernizations and what that means for their organizations 2) Identify which significant risks highlighted in this session are most applicable to their organization 3) Determine what changes are required to their current internal audit strategy based on the impacts of these changes 4) Examine the current change management plan (if one exists) at their organization to prepare for payment modernization.
Key areas covered include:
1) Payments Modernization – where are we on the journey?
2) What does IA need to consider in regards to fraud?
3) What does IA need to consider in regards to cyber risk?
4) What does IA need to consider in regards to operational risk?
5) What challenges could IA encounter along the way?
6) Key considerations when auditing Payment Transformation projects.”