Day 1 – Panel
Organizational culture – strengthening tomorrow, today
Organizational culture is hard to define, and even harder to measure or evaluate. But when good culture exists – it’s something that’s felt through, employee engagement, client confidence, retention rates, and brand reputation.
The perks that some companies boast about like – free lunches, endless vacation days, and video games in the break rooms – can get old fast if the culture is not strong.
Culture is built through time and a dedication to the values that a company holds paramount – even when it would be easier to do something else. Culture has to be transformational – something that that everyone within an organization plays a part in – and it has to be at the core of what really drives a business.
Join us, as we discuss :
– What corporate culture really means – and how it’s evaluated
– How culture can help strengthen the future of an organization – identifying what today’s is important to employees today and those of tomorrow
– How culture drives the future of talent attraction
– Evaluation and measurement – Employee retention rates vs satisfaction surveys
– Why culture needs to be baked into everything a company does – and why anything less just won’t cut it.