Advising the future – Workplace Conduct and Culture: Challenges & Opportunities
The presentation will cover:
- Trends that are leading to an increase in media attention related to workplace conduct and culture, including those mentioned above;
- How expectations of internal audit continue to evolve in emerging areas – including expectations of internal audit in understanding the role that workplace culture and misconduct play in identifying the root cause of / contributing to organizational desired or undesired organizational behaviors;
- The tools available to an internal auditor, including traditional audit approaches, surveys, as well as emerging risk sensing technologies;
- Examples on how internal audit can get involved in assessing or advising on workplace conduct and culture management programs;
- An overview of a leading practice framework that can be used to assess a workplace conduct and culture management program;
- How an internal auditor can get started in assessing the risk exposure of an organization to workplace conduct and culture.