22 Sep 2021
10:14 – 10:54
DAY 3 - TRACK 4 - SESSION 7
Adapting to the New Normal of Internal Audit—Time to Question the Status QuoLevel: Advanced
The presentation explains the subject really well. Few key focus areas and learning objectives of this session include:
• Learn to develop future focused approach towards internal auditing, focusing on where the risk is going to be; instead of where it has been.
• Learn about true “Value Creation” for key stakeholders. What is real value and how to deliver what matters the most.
• Discover the ways to turn insights into outsights – being able to predict the weather, rather than just reporting it.
• Learn how to position internal audit to be an enabler of business performance Learn how to increase internal audit’s influence and create an impactful brand within the organization.
• Determine how internal audit professionals should respond to the dynamic business environment and re-think ways of aligning with the change.
The discussion during the session will provide good “food for thought” to all attendees by challenging Internal Audit norms. We will share some ideas to define an effective way forward to survive & thrive in this new normal.