18 Oct 2022
10:30 - 11:20
DAY 2 - TRACK 1 - SESSION 4
1.4 Organizational Audit of Your ESG Maturity
Within this presentation, we’ll cover the following aspects of organization ESG maturity audits:
- Strategic focus to global trends influencing audit requirements.
- Alignment between strategy, risk management and internal audit.
- Internal audit taking a leadership role to build awareness of ESG risks and opportunities with the board of directors.
- Knowing the key aspects of assessing needed data, including data integrity.
- Understanding stakeholders – including which stakeholders are most important and how this impacts internal audit’s scope.
- Applying materiality through the lens of auditing to align with corporate strategy.
- Having the right skills to deliver on various ESG topics.
- Interpreting maturity assessment for long-term ESG roadmap – building a long-term internal audit vision.